Stranded

This is my least favorite time of the year. By far. This is the time of year when my favorite person leaves me for quite a few weeks for pre-season with his team. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why it's important and necessary and I do support him - I just don't like it. So, if you notice I'm cranky or pouty, it probably has nothing to do with you or my muffin in the oven and everything to do with missing my crazy husband madly.

Moving on...I'm 28-weeks along this week! It's hard to believe that we'll have a new family member in our midst in 12 weeks or less. Baby Cristman is continuing to grow and develop well. She's a strong kicker and I think she may be taking a gymnastics class or two. Needless to say, this segment in our journey has brought many smiles and much joy. We get a kick (ha!) out of every movement that we see - and yes, we do see her move....all over my belly. It's hilarious and I love it. Anyway, quite a few of you have asked me for recent belly pictures so I had Adam take a couple before he left on his trip (see below).

3 comments:

Melissa Vickers said...

your pregnancy calendar says, "Baby's the size of an eggplant!" ... that's one big eggplant! hehehe =) I'm still in shock. love you!

andrew said...

just heard about the trade to DC. I know this has got to be rough on you guys. I dont know how exactly to pray over it all but I am thankful God is in control. Praying for you three in this new phase. He works all things for good Cristmans.

Chef Kelly said...

The things us women go through for our men :)